Feel Stuck in your Business? Not Growing the way you’d Hoped?
If you’re STUCK, this post is for you. So often, I see entrepreneurs and network marketers spinning their wheels in their business. Many times, when we dig deep there’s more than a ‘system’ that isn’t working for them. They’re frustrated. The common denominator though is that they feel stuck.
So let me ask you this … do you;
- Want to build on social media?
- Want your team to grow while you sleep?
- Consistently want recruit 5-15 NEW people each month?
If you answered YES to one or all of the above, listen closely because I believe this might be the issue.
Scared of getting better.
You are scared of honing in on your marketing skill set.
You’re scared of doing things a little different KNOWING that what you’re doing isn’t working.
Why do you wanna stay in that same bubble?
I always say…
“Growth does NOT happen within your comfort zone!”
I’ve seen so many sub-par posts lately of marketers who are getting SO LAZY!
I mean, no wonder you’re not getting the results. Perhaps it’s because you found some success and you let off the gas pedal. Or, maybe you just aren’t following your DMO’s because you felt they weren’t working. Maybe the situation is as simple as I mentioned above; fear.
The question is, what are you going to do to get better?
…and it’s time to step your game up.
Feel Stuck? Here are a Few Tips to get you Going Again
- Prepare to succeed. Creating a business plan will fill in the gaps in your knowledge and provide the details of how you’re going to do what needs to be done to start and run a particular small business successfully.
- Modify your attitude towards failure. Failure doesn’t change your personality. So how can you automatically become a bad person if you fail at something? Failure affects some people’s actions negatively, but it’s not negative in itself. Will you be a “loser” if you fail? Only if you allow yourself to be.
- When you feel stuck, it’s not the end of the world. When you feel stuck, it can be uncomfortable and unpleasant, but is not the end of the world. And failure is always an opportunity of one kind or another – an opportunity to stretch beyond our usual boundaries, to learn something valuable, or to make previously undreamed-of connections.
Remembering this positive face when you feel stuck. Focus on this and it will go a long way towards changing your attitude about it.
What are you most scared of?
Seeking more social media training to help grow your business?
Feel free to join our FREE Facebook Group Today!