10 Quotes To Inspire And Motivate You
Quotes can be an amazing tool to help motivate and inspire you. You can use them to guide your decision making in business, home and love (and all things in between). I notice more frequently on Facebook for example, being completely surrounded by quotes to inspire and motivate you. Big company brands are using quotes, playing on words, puns, and more. Could be because they’re memorable, but more importantly in my opinion, they evoke emotion.
What are some of your favorites?
Do you have one that you LIVE by?
Or perhaps ones you use more regularly?
Please feel free to share this list I’ve put together!
10 Quotes to Inspire and Motivate You
- Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. —Farrah Gray
- What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do. —Bob Dylan
- Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless. —Jamie Paolinetti
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. —George Addair
- I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples. —Mother Teresa
- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. —Aristotle Onassis
- I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. —Stephen Covey
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. —Albert Einstein
- Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. —Charles Swindoll
- The ability to say “Woe is me” shows the abundance of inactivity – Ray Higdon
Liked These? Share Them!
It is good to keep in mind those words that have caught our attention. We create the words that will be used to represent a product, company or person. And, as a ‘spokesperson’ of that – you want to ensure that your message is clear, concise, compelling and it doesn’t hurt to be catchy.
I do hope you got some value from the ’10 Quotes to Motivate and Inspire You’ I’ve always found the simplest quote can often have the most profound effect – or reason to get up and do it, maybe stop procrastinating, and so on. I do wish the same for you!
As always, if you got value from this information, please comment below and share on social media and with your teams.